INTERNET PACKAGE

NRichard10

• I am confused by the internet package deals. What is the difference between the 1 device package and the 2 device package?
  • If I buy the one device package, can my husband and I use the same device to check different email accounts?
  • Is the 2 device pkg. package just if you want to use to different devices at the same time?
  • If I have a phone and a tablet, can I still purchase the 1 device plan as long as I only use them at different times and not have them both on at the same time?
  • Also, is "You Tube" considered as streaming function? Would I have to buy the streaming package in order to watch You Tube or can I view it on the basic package that lets you surf the web and check emails?

Thank you,

Nancy:classic_smile:

2 minutes ago, NRichard10 said:
  • I am confused by the internet package deals. What is the difference between the 1 device package and the 2 device package?
  • If I buy the one device package, can my husband and I use the same device to check different email accounts?
  • Is the 2 device pkg. package just if you want to use to different devices at the same time?
  • If I have a phone and a tablet, can I still purchase the 1 device plan as long as I only use them at different times and not have them both on at the same time?
  • Also, is "You Tube" considered as streaming function? Would I have to buy the streaming package in order to watch You Tube or can I view it on the basic package that lets you surf the web and check emails?

Thank you,

Nancy:classic_smile:

Number of devices that can be accessing the internet simultaneously

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes.  You can view anything you want on the basic package, but streaming is more likely to be annoyingly slow.

It's one device at a time connected to wifi.  If you and your spouse use the same device (a phone or tablet, for example), then that one device can be connected all of the time, and either of you can use it.

If you have and use separate devices, you'd have to take turns regarding which of you  and which device is connected at any given time.  If you both want to use wifi on your devices at the same time, you'd need a two-device package.

Hope this helps.