Silhouette-Which Sky Suite?

Tillylovesseabourn

We sailed on January 20th in 2114.  Loved the location and it was quiet, other than rolling carts above in the cafe but that was seldom and didn't bother us.  Friends were in 2116 next door and there is a vent protrusion from the wall on one side of the bed.  If you are not careful you can walk into it if you need to get up during the night in the dark.  Loved it.

When we choose our cabin, I always check out the ship’s deck plan to find out what is on the deck above your cabin. If the pool deck is on deck 11, I would choose deck 9. A good rule of thumb is to select a deck which is below another deck that has cabins rather than the pool or any other public area Those decks may be noisy due to either passengers or the crew doing something like organizing the pool loungers or the cleaning the buffet dining area.

I find it fascinating that so many suites and aqua suites are underneath or adjacent to really noisy, sooty or otherwise less-than-deal amenities. Doesn't seem to be ideal design.

We usually just stick with Concierge because we get nice services but are guaranteed of having nothing above or below us but other staterooms.