Will be Platinum before husband, does he get some benefits with me

justpiddlin

thank you kindly for your replys!  Just spoke to a Carnival booking agent and said I should receive the Platinum card when boarding the next cruise even though I will become platinum during the cruise.  From most comments on internet, they say you won't become platinum until after the cruise.  Either way it's going to happen one day! lol

10 minutes ago, justpiddlin said:

thank you kindly for your replys!  Just spoke to a Carnival booking agent and said I should receive the Platinum card when boarding the next cruise even though I will become platinum during the cruise.  From most comments on internet, they say you won't become platinum until after the cruise.  Either way it's going to happen one day! lol

Platinum begins at the beginning of the cruise.  If they make a mistake just go to Guest Services.

Yes, you will be platinum when you board the ship as long as you turn platinum during that cruise.  We are cruising in April and my husband and I will both turn platinum on the last day of the cruise.  All of my documents show priority boarding and say platinum on them.

Will be Platinum before husband, does he get some benefits with me? 

That's up to you, but one would hope so. :classic_biggrin:

Just kidding. Yeah, as long as he is with you he will enjoy the benefits of being Platinum.  

Edited by SeaScout
added some stuff.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, SeaScout said:

Will be Platinum before husband, does he get some benefits with me? 

That's up to you, but one would hope so. :classic_biggrin:

Just kidding. Yeah, as long as he is with you he will enjoy the benefits of being Platinum.  

BOOM! <drops mic> only you can decide what he gets or doesn’t get. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, justpiddlin said:

I will become Platinum with CCL before my husband.  Will he get to board and disembark early with me and attend the party for the Platinum and Diamond members.  Thanks for any help.

As soon as you have paid off your cruise and are past the 90 days for checking in, look at your boarding pass.  It will have priority on both your and your husband's.  Even if you haven't paid it off and can do the check in, your luggage tags should have priority on them too.

14 hours ago, justpiddlin said:

Login to your cruise on carnivals site. Click on cruise documents, then luggage tags. Your tags shoulkd already say "priority". And like the others said, you'll board with a platinum card + services.