Jewell 9501?

We are sailing to Greece and Italy in May of this year in cabin 9501 on the Jewell. I'm super nervous about the cabin location being too far forward and the fact that I have been on 5 cruises and all of then have been balcony cabins in the aft and this will be our first interior. Has anyone stayed this far forward before? Please put my mind at ease 🙂

Is your concern motion/sea sickness? Personally not many differences in interior cabins on Jewel (Radiance Class) as far as size is concerned... location is the main thing. Personally, I've stayed forward and did not like the location. I didn't like using the forward elevators or stairs, very inconvenient for me. I like having cabins close to the Centrum as using those elevators daily are much more enjoyable. I also find it's closer to things I wish to be close to in the center of the ship... just a personal choice.

So for example if I personally had a choice of 9501 vs. a midship or slightly aft cabin on deck 4 or deck 3 , I would take the lower deck.

5 hours ago, all4hockey54r said:

We are sailing to Greece and Italy in May of this year in cabin 9501 on the Jewell. I'm super nervous about the cabin location being too far forward and the fact that I have been on 5 cruises and all of then have been balcony cabins in the aft and this will be our first interior. Has anyone stayed this far forward before? Please put my mind at ease 🙂

Did a 13nite one deck up in cabin 1002. If sensitive to motion or don't like it, which is a possibility, I changed further to cabin further back...