Purchasing alcohol on ship

MSPCUBS

I know I can pre-buy bottles of alcohol for use in my cabin.  I also know I can purchase once on the ship.  My question, though, is whether the choices are the same once on the ship as on the website for the pre-buy?  I am asking because a friend of mine likes Canadian whiskey, such as Canadian Club or Canadian Mist.  There isn't any listing for Canadian whiskey on the Carnival website.  The closest is Seagrams 7, which she doesn't like.

Does anyone know whether it would be available to purchase once on the ship?

Thanks.

38 minutes ago, MSPCUBS said:

I know I can pre-buy bottles of alcohol for use in my cabin.  I also know I can purchase once on the ship.  My question, though, is whether the choices are the same once on the ship as on the website for the pre-buy?  I am asking because a friend of mine likes Canadian whiskey, such as Canadian Club or Canadian Mist.  There isn't any listing for Canadian whiskey on the Carnival website.  The closest is Seagrams 7, which she doesn't like.

Does anyone know whether it would be available to purchase once on the ship?

Thanks.

Room service has been the same price/selection as pre-buy in our experience. 

The only Canadian whisky (that I am aware of) they carry other than Seamgrams is Crown Royal.  Carnival used to sell CC too but haven't in years.

It can be bought on board.  Call room service or log into carnival.com website (free on board) and order from there.
FYI-Order ahead or on the second day, dont be like me and order on the first night and get hit with an extra $9.50 in taxes.

I cant stand Seagrnms7 either.  🤢