Carnival Vista - LIVE-Feb 24-Mar 3 - Gal to Montego, GC, Coz - Fun Times, Menus, etc.

Saint Greg

Thanks so much, Greg for this wonderful live review.  I've been following you all week.  Gotta say, I've been to Stingray sandbar twice and I never saw that many people there.  But I did take excursions outside the cruise line both times.  I hope you had a chance to pet and maybe even kiss a stingray for luck!  Love the videos, too.  They're bringing back good memories and getting me excited for my upcoming adventures.  We're sailing on the Vista in December.  Any chance you will be dining at Bonsai Sushi during your cruise?  I know sushi is either a Yes Yes!.... or....Oh Hell No!  Would love pics if you do.  Ahhh….spicy tuna roll!!  Thanks so much again.  Looking forward to your next installment.  Hope you're having a great time!  

Again thanks so much for your review. I think everybody really appreciates it. I can’t wait for Sunday to climb on board for seven days of heaven. 

I know you said that you could stream in your room but curious how the Wi-Fi was throughout the ship. I know in past cruises it’s always been really really bad. 

36 minutes ago, Amadawn1 said:

Thanks so much, Greg for this wonderful live review.  I've been following you all week.  Gotta say, I've been to Stingray sandbar twice and I never saw that many people there.  But I did take excursions outside the cruise line both times.  I hope you had a chance to pet and maybe even kiss a stingray for luck!  Love the videos, too.  They're bringing back good memories and getting me excited for my upcoming adventures.  We're sailing on the Vista in December.  Any chance you will be dining at Bonsai Sushi during your cruise?  I know sushi is either a Yes Yes!.... or....Oh Hell No!  Would love pics if you do.  Ahhh….spicy tuna roll!!  Thanks so much again.  Looking forward to your next installment.  Hope you're having a great time!  

Definitely no sushi on this ship. May try it sometime but it would be on a ship with fewer dining options.

15 minutes ago, rondl1 said:

Again thanks so much for your review. I think everybody really appreciates it. I can’t wait for Sunday to climb on board for seven days of heaven. 

I know you said that you could stream in your room but curious how the Wi-Fi was throughout the ship. I know in past cruises it’s always been really really bad. 

Good everywhere. If you haven’t been on a ship with the upgraded internet you probably had these everywhere.

3EF0F637-9ECC-4634-BEB2-AF17BC78853D.jpeg

F8537CA0-BE17-41F5-994A-7E4BEA452C05.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg