RCCL Visa card points redemption ?????

If you go to the website cruise planner, scroll down to the bottom of the page & you will see either the RCCL card offer or a card icon that says "redeem points" under it. You can redeem points either way. It's very user friendly as I am tech challenged! Make sure you print copies of your points purchase in case it doesn't show on board. It won't show on your acct until the 2nd day onboard.

You'll need to login to your BOA card account. Click on the rewards & deals drop down at the top of the page.

That takes you to the rewards page.

Click on the Credit Cards box, it will populate a summary below the box.  
Click on the RCCL Signature Visa Option, and it will take you to the page to redeem the rewards.

Near the bottom of the next page is a View Details/Redeem option. That is the page where you can select OBC or cruise discounts.

Good luck and have fun!

• Thanks 1

Our Visa points for OBC used to not show up until we were on board. Now, the OBC has been showing up about 1-2 weeks before our cruises, so we are able to pre-purchase things at a nice discount!! So, check your reservation before you get on board for the OBC to show up!!

33 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Our Visa points for OBC used to not show up until we were on board. Now, the OBC has been showing up about 1-2 weeks before our cruises, so we are able to pre-purchase things at a nice discount!! So, check your reservation before you get on board for the OBC to show up!!

I've never seen our Visa points OBC show up before a cruise. We board Adventure in 20 days. I'll keep checking to see if it shows up.

2 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I've never seen our Visa points OBC show up before a cruise. We board Adventure in 20 days. I'll keep checking to see if it shows up.

Hope it shows up for you! We're leaving this Sunday and our OBC showed up last week, along with some RCI non-refundable OBC, so much that we decided to purchase the Ultimate Dining Package on sale and it was sooooo worth it!! Have a great cruise! Looking forward to the chocolate martinis on the Rising Tide too!🍸 Cheers!😎

2 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Ours showed up about a week before our cruise.

12 hours ago, DirtyDog2005 said:

Pretty sure I'm missing something obvious.  Where can I see the OBC before I board?

Your Cruise Planner will show all your Royal OBC.  Also, you can contact whoever booked your cruise and ask for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation.  That will also show your OBC.

Just remember that Visa points OBC might not be applied until a week or two before the cruise.

7 hours ago, cruisinmamma said:

Just confirming that OBC can be used for gratuities. Correct?

Correct. Gratuities will be charged to your account daily. All of your on board expenses go on your account. If there is OBC on your account, that money will be used to reduce your bill.