Freestyle Machines included in SBP

doodlefan

I have looked everywhere and can't find an answer.

Are the Freestyle Coca Cola machines on the Koningsdam included in the Signature Beverage Package?

I see they are included in the Quench package so am assuming it will be in the SBP as well.

Thanks

2 hours ago, janetjulie said:

I am booked on the Koningsdam in April. The Freestyle Coca Cola machines are listed as being available on the Quench Package and the Elite Signature package and specifically excluded from the Signature Package.

The same applies to our upcoming cruise:

Signature Package:

Excludes Mini Bar, Chocolate Seduction, In-Room Dining, beverages on Half Moon Cay, Freestyle Coca-Cola and any self-service draft beer. 

Elite Package:

Only on the ms Koningsdam, the package includes Freestyle Coca-Cola which provides 100+ refreshing Coca-Cola flavors to choose from. 

16 minutes ago, POA1 said:

Yes. They are. 

I hope that you are right. Is this another example of Seattle saying one thing and the ship's crew doing the reverse?

Just off the Koningsdam, and a word of warning:  Both Freestyle machines were down for maintenance the entire cruise, and it appeared no work was being done to them.  All the bartenders could or would tell me is there is a job order in to fix them, but don't know when...

You could still get the Freestyle cup and the bartenders would fill it without question, but you are limited to what comes out the gun.

Mark