Customer Service

Jaimerz428

Does anyone have a phone number or e-mail other than the general one on the MSC website to speak to someone about customer service.  I have been requesting to talk to a supervisor since Friday and have yet to hear from one.  We have had several issues with our booking on the Seaside May 18th and nobody has been able to address them correctly.  Every time I call there is never a supervisor available to talk to me.  I have also e-mailed my concerns to the existing reservations e-mail and not heard back.  

4 minutes ago, Scot born said:

Hi 

I received a call from MSC today from customer service UK and the number that is shown on my call log is 02036970206 which is different from their advertised one hope it helps. 

Thank you! I need to get in touch with the USA office so I don't think it'll help me but it may come in handy for someone else 

1 hour ago, Jaimerz428 said:

Every time I call there is never a supervisor available to talk to me.

This is standard MSC procedure. Usually they say all of the supervisors are "in a meeting".

You have to be persistent...*very* persistent. Tell the rep you have been trying for a week to get a supervisor and they cannot possibly all be in meetings.

We have had to get a supervisor several times and each time we had to call maybe 2 or 3 times and argue with the rep before being transferred to one.

Note, however, that getting a supervisor is about a good as getting a rep - meaning they are only *slightly* better than the reps...or equally worthless depending on how you look at it :)

Like many others here, we have had many problems so have had to call in multiple times. To be honest, getting a good rep is sometimes better than getting a supervisor. It is annoying, but that is what it is.

One other thing...not sure if it is true or not, but some reps claim they work from "home" and have no way to get a rep. It might be the ones in the "office" can transfer to a rep and the ones at "home" cannot.