The Sanctuary on Regal

Pickels

Good Morning All

We are considering staying in the Sanctuary and need your help/opinion; how bad is the wind on sea days?  Not considering a cabana so are we going to be in a wind tunnel??  

Thanks All.

13 minutes ago, Pickels said:

Good Morning All

We are considering staying in the Sanctuary and need your help/opinion; how bad is the wind on sea days?  Not considering a cabana so are we going to be in a wind tunnel??  

Thanks All.

Our preferred area of the Sanctuary on the Regal and Royal is at the very front, out of the sun under the "shade" and in the general area of the big general use "sitting area" with the sofas and tables. We don't notice too much wind when she's at cruise speed and don't find it an issue at all. The glass railings and other windbreaks do a decent job. On the other hand, we do find the Retreat pool area just outside the Sanctuary to be a very windy area and avoid it as much as possible.

• 1 month later...

Hi Pickels, I am on Regal Princess in The Sanctuary now and I’m comfortable on a couch with a blanket.  I really enjoy the view looking straight out forward just above the Bridge.  It’s quiet and peaceful even though it’s windy.  Tomorrow could be better on Good Friday.  However, this large Regal Princess ship handles rolling sea swells very well.  I guess I should have purchased a boat years ago.

04F5339B-FBFB-4AB6-8C57-371F43B6D2B2.jpeg