Allure of the Seas - Roatan - Anthony's Key Resort Question

(Cross-posted in Roatan Forum)

Anyone been to Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan and done the dolphin experience or Action Swim with them?  My son is 7 and I'm deeply saddened we can't do the Swim and Snorkel as you have to be 8 (already emailed AKR and asked).  Only the Experience or Diving is available through RCCL.

With the different tour groups available, none list a dolphin experience in Roatan.

I'm wondering if we should try booking through the website direct as we also want to go to Manawakie Eco Park and visit a sloth there, as well as maybe squeeze a beach time in.

The Royal Swim (two dolphins) takes kids down to 6 at Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel.  Great experience.  Recommend booking through their web site rather than RCCL since cheaper and includes food and as much time at Chankanaab as you want.  Cab around $15 each way.  https://www.*****cozumel/  They will encourage you to buy photo package but even adding cost of that it is cheaper than cruise line.

Send Anthony's Key an email and ask.  I've been there (MANY years ago) as a scuba diver, and did very little diving because I spent all my time (and money) hanging out with the dolphins.  It is a magical experience, and your son will never forget it.  I hope it works out for you.