Carnival Imagination vs. Glory

LuvinDisCruiser

Hi all,

We went on the Imagination last year for an introduction cruise for my sister and brothers.

My husband and I will be going on the Glory in May. Looking at pictures of the Glory, it looks very

similar to the imagination.

For any of those that have sailed on both, can you tell me how similar or different they are?

They both have Guys burgers, Awesome !!!!! I'm thrilled about that !

Any other differences or similarities ? Will I feel like I'm on the imagination ?

Thank you all in advance.

We've been on both, they are different class ships so quite different. The Glory is certainly not new, but not as old as Imagination. I think the major difference is the lack of balcony cabins on imagination. We always said with a balcony so thats a big factor for us. 

I've been on the Inspiration and Fascination (same class as Imagination) and Conquest (same class as the Glory). We are going on the Glory in October and I can't wait. I've been on the Conquest three times and love that class. I prefer the Lido deck layout, it has more balconies and it feels larger. It's not nearly as large as the new ships but also feels like it has more space for the amount of people onboard.