ROOM DECORATIONS

susan1957

7 minutes ago, susan1957 said:

Thank you....just wondering if I wanted it to be there on the first day...if that would happen.  We are platinum...not sure if that makes a difference of when our room will be ready..?

Yes, you will want to select "on arrival" and it should be done prior to when you can first access your stateroom. Sometimes for alcohol purchases, they want someone to sign for it versus just leaving it, so those are delivered later in the day (or sometimes the second day if you go out of one of those up-tight alcohol weird ports like Galveston or Mobile).

Edited by ElCrappyTan

Yes they will be in your room already hanging my friends did this a few years ago for my birthday  none of them were even on the cruise with me there was a card who said who it was from my daughter said she was going to do but when she went to order it said there was already an order for it. And I am not platinum level I think they try to have it there for anyone 

1 hour ago, ElCrappyTan said:

When you do it online through the Fun Shops, you select the date/time you want it done.

image.png.a05d4396037c796b478ce5ae835afce4.png

Between 10 am - 9 pm is a long time frame?????? so probably best to choose 1st day so will be there when u board

Edited by susan1957

24 minutes ago, susan1957 said:

Ya...pick a day...but can't pick a time

They really do their best to have it ready before you get there if you pick On Arrival. 

It depends on how many priority rooms they have to have ready, how many other deliveries and decorations they have to deal with.

Worst I have heard of was a friend not getting theirs until they got back from dinner.

4 minutes ago, jessencaitly said:

They really do their best to have it ready before you get there if you pick On Arrival. 

It depends on how many priority rooms they have to have ready, how many other deliveries and decorations they have to deal with.

Worst I have heard of was a friend not getting theirs until they got back from dinner.

I didn’t get my cookies until after the ship sailed and it RUINED my cruise.

Edited by ElCrappyTan
  • Haha 2