Discounts on drinks packages,

butweam

It says on my planner there is up to 20% off drinks packages until tomorrow. Does the price shown ncluded the discount and is there likely to be a another discount before we go in August. When is the best time to purchase? Would appreciate any help, thanks.

4 minutes ago, butweam said:

It says on my planner there is up to 20% off drinks packages until tomorrow. Does the price shown ncluded the discount and is there likely to be a another discount before we go in August. When is the best time to purchase? Would appreciate any help, thanks.

Get it now, and if it goes down lower than your price, cancel and rebook.

Our price is $44 for the Allure Mar. 3rd. 

12 minutes ago, butweam said:

Oh thanks. I didn't know you could do that.  When will I pay?

You pay when you purchase (now, for example if you like the price).  Price can fluctuate worse than gas prices!  As others have mentioned, you can always cancel that purchase and purchase at a lower price if it becomes available.  We are on Indy beginning of April and $46 has been the best price for a while.  We initially booked during a sale last year at $49.

Just have to check your cruise planner on a regular basis.

Price offered is Just over £39 (I'm in UK) that's about 51 dollars plus the service charge.

As I can cancel if the price gets lower, I might as well do it.  Are the prices ever cheaper for the drink packages  when you are on board? There are 6 adults going so any saving adds up! 

15 minutes ago, ShillyShally said:

Sigh, best price I've had and got it at for Indy next week was $49 - it went up to $52 but then came back down to $49 but no lower.  I expect because we're in spring break timing but no worries, I still feel we got a better price and it's paid for!

Similar. I've seen my sailing (3/15 Navigator) range anywhere from $49 up to $59. I am currently booked at $49 and hoping to see some of the prices that others have mentioned in other discussions. Some have said that a week or so before sailing, they have gotten it as low as $39.

3 minutes ago, BTHodgeman said:

Similar. I've seen my sailing (3/15 Navigator) range anywhere from $49 up to $59. I am currently booked at $49 and hoping to see some of the prices that others have mentioned in other discussions. Some have said that a week or so before sailing, they have gotten it as low as $39.

Good to know, I figure I'm in that last minute double checking everything phase - checking this a couple times a day can't hurt 🙂