Bellissima to feature the largest shopping area of MSC's fleet.

Beamafar

With plans for the ship to head to Asia in spring 2020, the retail offering will be tailored to cater specifically to the shopping preferences of Asian guests, MSC said. 

The MSC Bellissima’s expanded experiential retail space will feature three additional shops — for a total of 13 — as well as an increased array of 200 major brands including the widest selection of own label logo items on any cruise ship, the company said.

Among the offerings is a new technology shop offering connected products, including wearables and leading tech brands such as Bang & Olufsen, Bose, Apple, Samsung and more.

The MSC Bellissima will also be the only ship to feature the Swarvoski Statement Collection. 

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/20405-msc-bellissima-to-offer-company-s-largest-shopping-area.html

Edited by Beamafar

There certainly are, Martin.  I'm sooooo jealous you're getting to check it out.  Think I'm going to have to consider something on her next year (although Grandiosa - or, further out, Virtuosa - may be a better bet as they'll be the new kids on the block  😜)

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

Edited by Beamafar

16 minutes ago, Fostelo said:

Perhaps you could join me on Grandiosa 26/6/20 or maybe Virtuosa 16/4/21 😂😂😂

Either ... or, in fact, both ... are very tempting.  Must have a look at the current prices.

Do you know when Virtuosa's inaugural is?  I have the cruise prices saved for Jan 2021 - YIN @ €1249 (which seems to be a bargain the way YC prices are going).  A Bella inside is €499.

(I can't get prices up for your dates for either ship at the moment - some problem with the site, by the looks of things).

Edited by Beamafar

13 hours ago, Beamafar said:

Either ... or, in fact, both ... are very tempting.  Must have a look at the current prices.

Do you know when Virtuosa's inaugural is?  I have the cruise prices saved for Jan 2021 - YIN @ €1249 (which seems to be a bargain the way YC prices are going).  A Bella inside is €499.

(I can't get prices up for your dates for either ship at the moment - some problem with the site, by the looks of things).

I think its late November sometime if my memory serves me well bea. I have booked a fantastica balcony (14095) £800pp

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Beamafar said:

With plans for the ship to head to Asia in spring 2020, the retail offering will be tailored to cater specifically to the shopping preferences of Asian guests, MSC said. 

The MSC Bellissima’s expanded experiential retail space will feature three additional shops — for a total of 13 — as well as an increased array of 200 major brands including the widest selection of own label logo items on any cruise ship, the company said.

Among the offerings is a new technology shop offering connected products, including wearables and leading tech brands such as Bang & Olufsen, Bose, Apple, Samsung and more.

The MSC Bellissima will also be the only ship to feature the Swarvoski Statement Collection. 

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/20405-msc-bellissima-to-offer-company-s-largest-shopping-area.html

Thanks for sharing. Will be interesting to see what the cost of the Apple products are!

Are you interested in a "live from the Maiden cruise"  commentary??!

1 minute ago, little britain said:

Thanks for sharing. Will be interesting to see what the cost of the Apple products are!

Are you interested in a "live from the Maiden cruise"  commentary??!

Very much so.  I imagine there will be a lot of interest in it - there always is for new ships.

Be careful that it doesn't turn into a fact-finding mission for others to the detriment of focussing on the areas of interest to you.  I remember - when doing my "Live from Meraviglia" report - going out of my way to get information for one or two posters who'd requested it, in areas that I wouldn't have been in, otherwise, and not receiving an acknowledgement that they'd read the info I posted. I am NOT speaking about the majority who were very supportive, encouraging and grateful for any and all the information I posted;  they were the ones that made the effort so worthwhile  - especially as it was my first ever report, let alone "Live" and I was using a new phone at the time which I quickly learned how to use on that trip!

Anyway ... I'll certainly be watching for it, LB.  I'd love to see how different the ship is to Meraviglia and what things are the same.  

• Like 1