Laundry Promotion for YC?

annster31

BACK HOME CLEAN, ALL 20€
Book now your Laundry package and keep your clothes perfumed and fresh! 
Including:
  • Max 20 items per cabin
Ideal for a seven-day cruise. 
This service enables you and the other occupants of your cabin to have your garments washed and ironed at any time during the cruise or even all together on the last day of cruise.

Dry cleaning is not included in this package. Silk, wool, men's suits and evening dress are excluded from the last day of the cruise option as they require special treatment. Items are collected before 9 am and returned before 5 pm the same day. On the last day of the cruise items, max 10 per cabin, are collected before 9 am and returned before 5 pm the same day. This offer cannot be combined with promotions reserved for MSC Yacht Club and MSC Club members.

Does anyone know what promotions usually are for Yacht club members? Thank you

The fact that they mentioned MSC Club members together with YC makes me think that YC gets a discount.  I know that Voyagers' Club members got 30% (though we didn't last month on Armonia).  I can only assume that that's what they meant.  I wasn't aware that YC guests did, though (and I've done 5 YC cruises to date).

The wording was the same when we sailed last year in the Yacht Club and there were no discounts. We purchased several laundry packages and did not receive any discounts.

We are booked again this year in the Yacht Club and have been offered no discounts on the laundry packages.

The point is that you can't combine the package with the discount, SS.  You can only avail of the discount if you don't use a package.  (Again, I'm not specifically speaking of YC as I used to get a discount anyway for being a VC member):

This offer cannot be combined with promotions reserved for MSC Yacht Club and MSC Club members.

Edited by Beamafar
  • Like 1

We did 2 weeks Caribbean in YC in January/February no offer for laundry . 

Doing 4 weeks Splendida soon have booked a package already 

There is another thread halfway down the page Laundry Specials 

Edited by emmas gran
Addition

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 6:37 PM, kodesthemoose said:

I've read that YC is offered laundry discounts on the long cruises (eg MSC world cruise).  Not on the regular ones as far as I know. 

I didn't think they had YC on World Cruise ships?

4 minutes ago, cshim said:

I didn't think they had YC on World Cruise ships?

They don't!

On some cruises they sometimes offer a 30% discount on laundry as part of a promotion - on the World Cruise 'legs' (as well as the full cruise) it's certainly being offered.