Dining on Adventure of the Seas question

happyiam

Hi. My husband and I will be on the 8 N Eastern cruise on the AOS in April. I was wondering if anyone familiar with this ship could suggest a day they would skip the Main dining and go for specialty dining? I know people have different tastes, but I am looking for your opinion. We have liked going to MDR on our other 2 cruises, but do like to have 1 special meal. We have also had meals in the Windjammer and enjoyed them. I have seen reference to the windjammer meals as 'Italian', 'American', 'Greek", etc...Does this also apply to MDR meals? I know I am asking specifically about dining, but if anyone would like to add any tips, they would be welcomed :classic_biggrin:. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, happyiam said:

...  I have seen reference to the windjammer meals as 'Italian', 'American', 'Greek", etc...Does this also apply to MDR meals? ...

No, those theme nights are for Windjammer only.

The second formal night (night 7) was lobster night in the MDR.

18 hours ago, happyiam said:

I know I am asking specifically about dining, but if anyone would like to add any tips, they would be welcomed :classic_biggrin:.

One thing that might help is if you go into the Royal app and look at the MDR menus on there for your ship. While they are subject to change at this stage, it would at least give you an idea of what to expect and let you plan ahead for your special meal.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, happyiam said:

Thank you FionaMG! I have to look at that. I haven't used it before.

You are very welcome. :classic_smile:

We will be doing the 8N Eastern on Adventure in November and I have already been taking a peek. :classic_blush::classic_laugh:

Have a great cruise!

• Thanks 1