Problem with HAL's website security certificate?

Tampa Girl

I just tried clicking on the site for "Explore Nieuw Statendam" on the home page of the website, and a message comes up that their security certificate cannot be verified:  "Unsafe."  Is this another website glitch?  I have tried two browsers, and the same message comes up.   

1 hour ago, Tampa Girl said:

I just tried clicking on the site for "Explore Nieuw Statendam" on the home page of the website, and a message comes up that their security certificate cannot be verified:  "Unsafe."  Is this another website glitch?  I have tried two browsers, and the same message comes up.   

As far as I can tell, clicking on that link in Safari today will attempt to redirect you to https://sailowaysweeps.com/?ICID=010319HPSWP , the certificate for which expired 4 days ago. That link was to the Come Sail O-Way sweepstakes run by HAL in conjunction with O, The Oprah Magazine. The sweepstakes ran through February 17, with the certificate for the webpage expiring February 25th. The page, or at least the link to it from the HAL website, should have been removed, although I'm not sure why it is still active when using Safari but not when I used Chrome. In the latter case, it takes me directly to the intended page.

I'm sure that this will get cleaned up in the near future. In the mean time, use the link provided by killsport.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:51 AM, Fouremco said:

As far as I can tell, clicking on that link in Safari today will attempt to redirect you to https://sailowaysweeps.com/?ICID=010319HPSWP , the certificate for which expired 4 days ago. That link was to the Come Sail O-Way sweepstakes run by HAL in conjunction with O, The Oprah Magazine. The sweepstakes ran through February 17, with the certificate for the webpage expiring February 25th. The page, or at least the link to it from the HAL website, should have been removed, although I'm not sure why it is still active when using Safari but not when I used Chrome. In the latter case, it takes me directly to the intended page.

I'm sure that this will get cleaned up in the near future. In the mean time, use the link provided by killsport.

Thank you.  That is exactly what it was.  I tried both Chrome and IE, on the HAL website page.  Perhaps it is now gone.  Will try again.