Production shows on the star.

charlesr1966

I am sailing on the May coastal on the Star Princess. Can someone tell me what Production shows we will be seeing. I have been sailing on the crown class ships for a few years. I am looking forward to seeing something besides. Magic to do. And around the world in 35 minutes.

• 1 month later...

My daughter and I will also be on the Star May 9. The production show on the southbound coastal last September was Born to Dance. It was one of the best production shows I have ever seen.

• 1 month later...

If Star follows the schedule of her sister, Grand, then the shows would be British Invasion, Motor City (in the Vista lounge), Stardust, and Born To Dance (my personal favorite).

Edited by FTBLCOACH

1 hour ago, FTBLCOACH said:

If Star follows the schedule of her sister, Grand, then the shows would be British Invasion, Motor City (in the Vista lounge), Stardust, and Born To Dance (my personal favorite).

1 hour ago, partybarbie said:

Love Born to Dance!  I think the other shows may be British Invasion, Motor City, and Stardust. 

This is exactly what we had on our 28 day Star Princess cruise in April.  Motor City was also in the Vista lounge.  We only had the four production shows on our 28 day cruise.  With a seven day cruise you may get all four.  If not, it will be some of these.