Cruise Critic Door Sign

trbarton

On 3/2/2019 at 6:14 AM, floridalover5623 said:

It sounds like an invitation to place complaints. 😄

This is so true, I'm thinking of my mom as an example.  She IS on the internet, but does not participate with any social media groups.  If I should ask her what a 'Cruise Critic' member was she would say - a negative person.  (lol).   

Once, when going up the stairs to a scheduled Meet and Greet, we passed a large group coming down all complaining grumpily about having to give up their seats to a bunch of Cruise Criticizers...made me smile.

On 3/4/2019 at 5:57 AM, Daniel A said:

Tom-

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question.  Like I said earlier, it's not an earth shaking matter.  Part of the reason why I posed the question was that I had always understood the use of the term "Meet and Greet" to mean an event where a politician meets with his/her constituents or some type of star, artist or popular author meeting with fans at a concert or show opening.  That's of course, different than a group meeting up on a cruise.

I saw on another thread that a cruise sold out because the San Francisco 49ers were sailing on that cruise.  An event where the fans on board got to meet the players and talk to them would have more fit in with my image of what a "Meet and Greet" is.  But again, it's not a big deal - what's more important is that we get together and form bonds that can last beyond disembarkation.  I hope to meet and greet you someday.:classic_smile:

Yes...That would be great. Perhaps their should be a cruise 🚢 for all of the “Meet & Greet” organizers as a way to say “Thanks”. 

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Okay...I only found one sign on Cruise Critic.  Are there more links to other door signs?

You’re right only sign that says “Meet & Mingle “. No sign for “Meet & Greet”. 

Tom😎