Aurea Package Question

nealjr

We will be on the Opera in May with my family of which we have the aurea package.  I know about the dine anytime experience for dinner but my family was wondering if the breakfast as well as lunch is offer in the dining experience as well or will we have to  go "buffet" style for those meals? 

Thanks

Breakfast and lunch is served in the main dining room.  On some itineraries, the MDR is closed at lunchtime if the ship is in port for the day.  Opening times will be indicated in the Daily Programs (which will also show if the MDR is closed).

Opera is a Lirica-class ship;  we've been on 2 others - Sinfonia and Armonia.  On Sinfonia, there was a dedicated area - only for Aurea guests - to dine in for breakfast and lunch in the alternative MDR to the MyChoice one (with much more attentive service).  On Armonia, the MyChoice (Anytime) restaurant was open for breakfast and lunch for Aurea guests (and Fantastica suite guests who also get MyChoice on this class of ship).  I don't know what system Opera operates, so I suggest you check this out once onboard.

28 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Breakfast and lunch is served in the main dining room.  On some itineraries, the MDR is closed at lunchtime if the ship is in port for the day.  Opening times will be indicated in the Daily Programs (which will also show if the MDR is closed).

Opera is a Lirica-class ship;  we've been on 2 others - Sinfonia and Armonia.  On Sinfonia, there was a dedicated area - only for Aurea guests - to dine in for breakfast and lunch in the alternative MDR to the MyChoice one (with much more attentive service).  On Armonia, the MyChoice (Anytime) restaurant was open for breakfast and lunch for Aurea guests (and Fantastica suite guests who also get MyChoice on this class of ship).  I don't know what system Opera operates, so I suggest you check this out once onboard.

Thank you so much, will check when on board.

• Like 1