Transfer by Princess london to port

hunt182644

They will pick up at Victoria Station. I think you need to purchase this transfer in advance.

Otherwise, they transfer from the 3 hotels that you can purchase a hotel stay from them. Only those who stay at the hotels can get on these transfers.

Edited by Coral

1 minute ago, Mom33 said:

Princess generally picks up from Victoria Station(bus). You need a cab to take you there. If you are in a hotel that Princess works with, they may supply a transfer to Victoria Station.

They transport directly from any hotels booked with Princess. No need to go to Victoria Station.

Edited by Coral

1 hour ago, Coral said:

They transport directly from any hotels booked with Princess. No need to go to Victoria Station.

Thanks for the info. We weren't able to stay at one of their hotels because they were booked. 

If there are more than 2 of you i suggest you look into a car service - will save you money and be a much more civil experience.  Blackberry Cars and Blacklane are 2 I've used but there are many others.   Also, count yourself lucky that the Princess hotels were full - the prices are greatly inflated.  Many, many good reasonable hotels in London and its an easy city to navigate by bus and tube.