Passport Question

Jnew2176

Can i bring just my carnival boarding info and my passport?

Do i need to have an ID with me as well?

My newly dear wife is still in Carnival system under her name as is her passport. She doesnt want to get her name changed on Passport to the tune of $145

Can we just leave her name as is and just use the passport. Her ID has been changed 

Thanks 

As mentioned, as long as the name on the passport matches the name on the boarding pass, she will be fine. Our DD was in the same situation a couple of years ago and did just this but she also brought along a copy of her government issued marriage certificate just in case. It wasn't needed. :classic_smile:

Edited by joepeka

1 hour ago, Jnew2176 said:

Can i bring just my carnival boarding info and my passport?

Do i need to have an ID with me as well?

My newly dear wife is still in Carnival system under her name as is her passport. She doesnt want to get her name changed on Passport to the tune of $145

Can we just leave her name as is and just use the passport. Her ID has been changed 

Thanks 

Yes it will be fine. I held off on changing the name on my passport for 7 years! I just made sure to book all travel in my maiden name and bring along my marriage certificate in my purse in case it was necessary, but no one ever looked or asked for it. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jnew2176 said:

Thanks everyone. We will bring certificate just in case. As well as DL for port visits. Will just show passport in Tampa for embarkation

Just as a heads up, you might need the passport depending on which ports you are visiting. On one or two occasions, port security checked my id and ship card (which had my maiden name)

• Thanks 1