Airfare

Rahway742

I'm booked on the may 26, 2019 booking on the breakaway and my room includes free airfare out of Newark. Was just wondering when i would get the flight info? I've heard 75, 65 and 60 days out! and where would it show up? thanks in advance

We were told 60, but if NCL books it sooner I am sure it can be earlier.

I am not sure of the official communication route, but if you have an ncl.com My NCL account I expect it show up in your Vacation Summary in the Air, Hotels, Transfer section. Keep in mind you will most likely only need the confirmation number so you can select seats, check in etc. on the airline website.

Just now, Nola26 said:

We were told 60, but if NCL books it sooner I am sure it can be earlier.

I am not sure of the official communication route, but if you have an ncl.com My NCL account I expect it show up in your Vacation Summary in the Air, Hotels, Transfer section. Keep in mind you will most likely only need the confirmation number so you can select seats, check in etc. on the airline website.

yea my pcc told me 65, but on the website it says 75 and ive read people say 60 so im like hmm i just want to know what flights were on hopefully its 75 as that would be tuesday 🙂 

look to see if your edocs are available for download.  This is where I got my flight info.  I booked my cruise about 68 days out, so the info was pretty much available immediately for me (like a day or 2). I would suggest you check your seats as soon as you get the flight info.  I used the airline record locator from my edocs to check my seats, and I noticed that NCL had booked me in middle seats on both flights even though there were plenty of window and isle seats available.  I was able to switch my seats online with no problems.

37 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

look to see if your edocs are available for download.  This is where I got my flight info.  I booked my cruise about 68 days out, so the info was pretty much available immediately for me (like a day or 2). I would suggest you check your seats as soon as you get the flight info.  I used the airline record locator from my edocs to check my seats, and I noticed that NCL had booked me in middle seats on both flights even though there were plenty of window and isle seats available.  I was able to switch my seats online with no problems.

NCL site says 60 days, but since when do they choose your seats?   How are your flights?  thx

1 hour ago, dbrown84 said:

Mine arent available yet I check on a daily basis I'm at the 78 day mark as soon as I get it though were definitely gonna look at the seats because its 6 of us traveling together in 3 different cabins so we want to be seated nearby 

12 minutes ago, Rahway742 said:

Mine arent available yet I check on a daily basis I'm at the 78 day mark as soon as I get it though were definitely gonna look at the seats because its 6 of us traveling together in 3 different cabins so we want to be seated nearby 

me too!  60 day mark is this week, but as far as I've read NCL doesn't assign seats?  

I'm book on American airlines.  The record locator for my flight was in my edocs.  When I looked it up on the American website, I had seats assigned.  Honestly, I can't say whether NCL or American assigned the seats, but I did have seats assigned.  I was able to change them though.  My cruise isn't until 4/28.  It was last week that I got my edocs with the flight info in it

8 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

I'm book on American airlines.  The record locator for my flight was in my edocs.  When I looked it up on the American website, I had seats assigned.  Honestly, I can't say whether NCL or American assigned the seats, but I did have seats assigned.  I was able to change them though.  My cruise isn't until 4/28.  It was last week that I got my edocs with the flight info in it

thx!   my cruise is May 13, so I am checking my Edocs  daily.