Northern Europe - Princess Patters

fdpevey

Does anyone have the Princess Patters from the Northern Europe cruise- or can you point me to a topic with them already posted?

I'm looking for the 11-day cruise that includes St. Petersburg (plus Estonia, Berlin, Norway, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Helsinki). My husband, sister, and I are going on this itinerary in the summer with the Regal Princess. 

(I used to be able to sort through messages on Cruise Critic using key words, but I've been away for a while and am still learning how to use the newest sort features. I will keep trying, but thought I'd ask for help, too.)

Thanks for any help the experienced Cruise Critic members can give me.

Edited by fdpevey

You can find all the Princess Patters from this cruise (referred to as Baltic, not Northern Europe) on my webpage at http://www.stonejongleux.com/. If you're doing it this summer, note that Princess has reversed the cruise (now going clockwise) compared to past years when it went counter-clockwise.

Also there are a Regal WB TA, Regal 5-day Canada out of New York, Coral SB Alaska, and a couple of one nights cruises between Vancouver and Seattle.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2019 at 11:20 PM, fdpevey said:

El-Stone, just realized I had not thanked you for this. I hope you know how much your postings help in others planning. Many thanks.

Let me echo that thanks - I just logged in to find exactly the same thing.  thanks very much Larry!

Edited by busymumofthree
typo