Harmony Tips and Info

I Haven’t been in CC in several years. Also haven’t been on a cruise since 2015.   Next year is our 20th and we’re thinking about a cruise on Harmony.  We’ve done Oasis a few times and enjoy the boardwalk far aft balconies because it gives a nice wake view, but last time we cruised was before the addition of the water slides.  I’m thinking of the far aft balcony on deck 10 or 11.  Any thoughts on if or how the slides might obstruct?    I almost booked deck 8 but saw it’s marked as an obstructed view.  

Any other info on Harmony would be appreciated. 

Edited by Sherri914

We just booked one of these cabins and I’m reading mixed information regarding the view and noise level. Some people and travel sites are excited about the location and what it offers, while I’ve read individual reviews saying, “Don’t do it!”

For us, we chose the location so that we could have that inward facing cabin and still see some ocean. A little concerned about the noise level from the aqua theatre at night, but I think we’ll be okay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We've done the Boardwalk balconies on Allure and Harmony and with the slides in the way on Harmony, I think the view of the wake, is obstructed.   You are able to see around them to a point, but if you are used to the view from them on Oasis, I think you will be disappointed.

I know we were.

Thanks everyone.   We loved out far aft boardwalk balcony on Oasis.  The aqua theater noise was a concern, but we found it to not be an issue at all honestly.  I have searched pics from the far aft cabin on deck 11 and it doesn’t look to be obstructed.  Deck 8 is really obstructed so that wasn’t for me. I think I’m going to book the one on deck 11!

• Like 1