Transportation help from LGA to Cape Liberty Bayonne back to Midtown/LGA?

triplefigs

Hi, we are flying into LGA (much cheaper than EWR for us) for cruise on Anthem end of July.  It will be me and my husband and our 3 adult kids.  We have never been to NYC, so we are NEWBIES!

1. Looking for transportation options from LGA to a hotel near the port (Jersey City maybe) with easy access to NYC or Statue of Liberty.   We will have at least 6 bags and 5 adults. We arrive at MIDNIGHT on Thursday night/Friday morning before Saturday departure.
  2. Day of cruise- How do we get from hotel in Jersey City, etc to port?
  3. End of cruise- Transportation from Cape Liberty Bayonne back to midtown?  Have hotel booked near Times Square (Holiday inn Express South) for additional 4 days to sight see in NYC after cruise.
  4. Best and safest way from midtown to LGA for flight home LATE on a Saturday night?
Edited by triplefigs

3 hours ago, triplefigs said:

Hi, we are flying into LGA (much cheaper than EWR for us) for cruise on Anthem end of July.  It will be me and my husband and our 3 adult kids.  We have never been to NYC, so we are NEWBIES!

1. Looking for transportation options from LGA to a hotel near the port (Jersey City maybe) with easy access to NYC or Statue of Liberty.   We will have at least 6 bags and 5 adults. We arrive at MIDNIGHT on Thursday night/Friday morning before Saturday departure.
  2. Day of cruise- How do we get from hotel in Jersey City, etc to port?
  3. End of cruise- Transportation from Cape Liberty Bayonne back to midtown?  Have hotel booked near Times Square (Holiday inn Express South) for additional 4 days to sight see in NYC after cruise.
  4. Best and safest way from midtown to LGA for flight home LATE on a Saturday night?

Exact date you need a hotel?  Hotel budget?  How many rooms for 5 adults?  Bed size requirements?

Typically we recommend a car service like Dial 7 or Carmellimo to go between NY and NJ.