SHow times??

kkat10

I am booked on the Allure for Feb 2020----I am currently in the early dining but thinking of switching to My time dining and making reservations each night for about 6/6:30 or so instead of 5:15----my questions----what time are the shows---if we do dinner at 6 or 6:30 will we miss the earlier shows? Suggestions/advice on keeping my 5:15 vs MTD and reserving a bit later? I ust don't want to be rush into getting ready and to dinner by 5:15

Unfortunately, Royal does not take the logical step and release show  reservations at the same time as they release dining reservations.    All you can do is look up a compass for your itinerary and hope they don't change much by the time your cruise comes.

Unfortunately, show times and dates can be a fluid thing.  On occasion, there are extenuating circumstances that may cause a day/time of a show to be changed or even canceled.  It does make it very hard to plan a head!

You can always make your reservations and change them later if any of them conflict with a show once the show times are available. Here are the show times from our Allure cruise last month. Most of the shows are available multiple times so I would think you can work them around your dinner time. I hope this helps!

15525127256807373710846818357667.jpg

MyTime at 6:30 might be tough to book.  Typical times jump from 6:00 to about 7:30 because dining rooms tend to be full in between.  We usually eat when dining room opens and still sometimes have to ask waiters to hurry us to hit an early show.  Late shows are not a problem.  In fixed seating dinner will last almost 2 hours.  MyTime is usually an hour or so unless you have a larger group.

12 minutes ago, LeeW said:

MyTime at 6:30 might be tough to book.  Typical times jump from 6:00 to about 7:30 because dining rooms tend to be full in between.  We usually eat when dining room opens and still sometimes have to ask waiters to hurry us to hit an early show.  Late shows are not a problem.  In fixed seating dinner will last almost 2 hours.  MyTime is usually an hour or so unless you have a larger group.

We weren't able to book any times in that window but we didn't book our cruise very early.  Our server did ask us everyday if we were in a hurry or not and paced our dinner accordingly.  I hope this helps!