Carnival Legend stuff-to-do question.

DCpow

We will be sailing to Hawaii in September 2019.  Those who have been on the Legend - does that ship have Shuffleboard?  Also, does it have Mini-golf? 

We are not swimmers...  what's your favorite activities during sea days?

Thanks,

DCpow

I have not been on the Legend, but I was just on the Valor, and the Red Frog Pub had a shuffleboard table. I would assume that the Legend might have the same. On sea days there will be trivia and games, plus, your sailing is a Journeys cruise, so there will be some classes having to do with your port plus some activities that will let you get to know your crew members better.  We also had shuffleboard and bean bag throw contests. There are also people playing music in different places around the ship if you are into that.  Not sure about the mini golf. Go to You-tube and you can get a virtual tour of the ship. If you want to do things, there will be plenty to do. I didn't get in the pool at all. Btw, I will be on the Legend with you in September. Can't wait!

I was on the Legend last month and played a few rounds of mini golf. The course was not very difficult, but it was in good condition, so we had fun. The balls provided were quite light, so I imagine it would be difficult in windy conditions.

There was lots of different trivia on sea days. No movies screen by the pool on Legend.

I will be on my second Hawaii cruise on the Legend next month. They usually make the Trivia and other games pretty interesting. The fitness center is nice with a great view forward. If you and your significant other want to find a quiet spot on the ship to relax, with a view, and play games on the ipad or just sit and have a quiet conversation, the Enchanted Forest Interior Promenade is a great place. At peak times during the day the ship may slow down and the wind is less of a factor when playing mini golf.

I'm not a fan of Bingo but many are and it is often played. Go to the Cruise Critic meet and greet and meet fellow passengers who have the same things in common with you and pick their minds during the cruise while planning ahead for your stops in Hawaii.

If you are like me you will find that there is not much free time between breakfast, lunch, early snacks, dinner and late snacks, to do much else.