Sunshine deck 8 upsell

Debra Lynn

I was just offered an upsell for a balcony on Deck 8 midship for $64.00.  I am currently in a Balcony mid-aft on deck 6.  I am wondering if any have had any experience to the cabins on Deck 8 as it is under Lido.  Is the noise excessive after midnight or before about 9 am?  I know that when I am on the lido after they close the pools it can sometimes be a ghost town but I have never slept below this deck and was wondering about the noise.  We are on 11 day Journeys in December.  5 Sea days

I don't think I would move as its not all that much different than the Balcony room your in. Couple of floors up, no biggie.  Mid Aft to midship still no biggies.    If they allowed you time ,call and explain your concerns.  You might get a better offer . :classic_biggrin:

We stayed in a Deck 8 balcony cabin once. We were new to cruising and really didn't think about what was above our cabin. Big mistake!! We were under the pizza counter. We heard chairs sliding back and forth most of the night, and we got very little sleep. Now we prefer to book so that there are cabins above and below us. If you are going to stay below the Lido deck, check the deck plans to see what exactly is above your cabin before booking!!