Travel Documents Arrived!

pictonite

Our travel documents for our L"Austral cruise on April 13, from Lisbon to Portsmouth have just arrived via FedEx!

They came in an impressive case - personalized and full of information.

When we return I will let you know what we experienced.  We have cruised extensively on a variety of lines, but never on a ship of this size.

We are really looking forward to this great itinerary.

Annette

Hi Annette,

My husband & I will be on the L'Austral too.  We also have never been on a ship this size. 

Looking forward to the itinerary, great food and wine as well! 

We are celebrating our 25th anniversary.

Hope to see you on board.

Paris & Frank

On 3/24/2019 at 9:21 AM, Escondido baby said:

Hi Annette,

My husband & I will be on the L'Austral too.  We also have never been on a ship this size. 

Looking forward to the itinerary, great food and wine as well! 

We are celebrating our 25th anniversary.

Hope to see you on board.

Paris & Frank

Hi Paris:

We leave on Sunday for a two week stay in Lisbon and the Algarve before boarding L"Austral on the 13th.  We also are spending a further ten days in England at the end of our cruise - attending a family reunion.  It's a special trip for us, too - celebrating milestone birthdays!

We hope we get to meet you.  Look for a couple wearing Canadian pins - and with English accents!

Safe travels.

Annette

cburger, we too are on Le Bougainvillea departing April 22, it's only the second week so I hope they get the bugs out!  The package with the documents is very nice, but bulky.  I'm thinking I'll leave the package at home and just bring the documents. 

We had to fire our TA that booked us on this trip as she completely dropped the ball.  Our new travel agent is fantastic. I'd be glad to recommend her if anyone is looking for a great TA.

3 hours ago, lynn-in-nc said:

cburger, we too are on Le Bougainvillea departing April 22, it's only the second week so I hope they get the bugs out!  The package with the documents is very nice, but bulky.  I'm thinking I'll leave the package at home and just bring the documents. 

We had to fire our TA that booked us on this trip as she completely dropped the ball.  Our new travel agent is fantastic. I'd be glad to recommend her if anyone is looking for a great TA.

Remember that we can't name Travel Agents on Cruise Critic.

• Like 2