Cruise compass for the anthem

Major theater productions like "We Will Rock You" and "The Gift" that require major set ups will vary even with the same number of nights itineraries. If scheduled at the end of one cruise that show is done at the start of the next cruise to save on set up needs.

Times for these varied from day to day, starting as early as 6 pm and as late as 10:30 pm.

There was no set pattern for time on the 5 Anthem cruises we've done other than if there was two of the same production in the same evening, one was early in the 6 to 7 period and the other late in the 8 to 10:30 time.

Edited by robtulipe

Sailing on the Anthem in May and had an afternoon choice (2:30?) and evening time of 6:30 for We Will Rock You show....no other choices and I read where the show was 2 hours long, so thought that might be the reason for only one show in the evening??  It is a weird time to coincide with dinner times though.....

Edited by SuiteLady

1 hour ago, Alaskalovr said:

Bermuda from New Jersey leaving June 29

When you make your reservation on your Cruise Planner, they will give you the times available....and then you choose the one that best suits you.

2 hours ago, Alaskalovr said:

Bermuda from New Jersey leaving June 29

If this is a 5-night itinerary, we are on a similar sailing a few weeks earlier than you, and our Cruise Planner shows WWRY on Day 4 at 630pm and Day 5 at 230pm and 630pm.

• 2 weeks later...

toddnmaria: we are sailing on Anthem on June 1 to just Bermuda.  Looking on several sites for the cruise compass for this 5 day and have not seen it posted yet. Last Oct on Anthem we are walking down the hall to our room and ran into people from church. 

There is a 7 day Anthem cruise compass posted and the title of the post is about the menu in Chops for the embarkation day. 

Edited by TTraub1250

7 hours ago, TTraub1250 said:

toddnmaria: we are sailing on Anthem on June 1 to just Bermuda.  Looking on several sites for the cruise compass for this 5 day and have not seen it posted yet. Last Oct on Anthem we are walking down the hall to our room and ran into people from church. 

There is a 7 day Anthem cruise compass posted and the title of the post is about the menu in Chops for the embarkation day. 

We sail next week, and I can't find that post, linky... 

8 hours ago, TTraub1250 said:

Maybe this is what you're looking for....

3 minutes ago, toddnmaria said:

We actually leave next week for the 7 day Bermuda, but I can post them if you like

Oh, my bad. I thought you were on a 5-day. Thanks, but never mind. Enjoy!