Favorite Onboard Activies?

SmashatSea

I've always been a 7 day cruiser but this year we have our first 12 day coming up. I Iike the leisure of a cruise but with the extra time, I'm curious to try out more on board activities. It will be just me and my husband sailing.

That being said, what are your favorite onboard activities? Both free and paid?  I know it can vary based on the cruise but still would love to hear!

I don't know why they moved this thread because you probably wanted to know about onboard activities specifically on Royal Caribbean.  I like the behind the scenes tour and on our upcoming Grandeur cruise, we plan to do the sushi-making class.  

On Carnival, the comedy club and the piano bar are my favorites.

Mixology classes are usually fun.

Sometimes we just like to go on deck and watch for flying fish. :classic_smile:

Reminds me of a news story this morning: a Royal Caribbean passenger is suing the line for injuries suffered while bungee jumping.  He commented that the line is trying too hard to come up with activities to keep passengers entertained - without properly training their staff.   

8 minutes ago, navybankerteacher said:

Reminds me of a news story this morning: a Royal Caribbean passenger is suing the line for injuries suffered while bungee jumping.  He commented that the line is trying too hard to come up with activities to keep passengers entertained - without properly training their staff.   

Is there a ship with bungee jumping onboard? Or are they referring to an excurion? 

We aren't big thrill seekers so I don't think we'll have to worry about that either way.

Just now, SmashatSea said:

Is there a ship with bungee jumping onboard? Or are they referring to an excurion? 

We aren't big thrill seekers so I don't think we'll have to worry about that either way.

Not bungee jumping but bungee trampolines (like they have in some malls).  I'm not sure of all the ships it is on but definitely Enchantment of the Seas.

I think you should start another thread on the Royal Caribbean board and title it "Favorite Onboard Activities on *** of the Seas".  Then maybe the mods won't move it again. :classic_smile: 

7 minutes ago, CruisinCrow said:

Not bungee jumping but bungee trampolines (like they have in some malls).  I'm not sure of all the ships it is on but definitely Enchantment of the Seas.

I think you should start another thread on the Royal Caribbean board and title it "Favorite Onboard Activities on *** of the Seas".  Then maybe the mods won't move it again. :classic_smile: 

Good idea! DONE! ☺️

• Like 1