QM2 spa club

smokey01

I am about to go on a back to back transatlantic and it has been 6 years since the last. The latest info I have is that the Canyon Ranch SpaClub passport i.e. aqua/thermal suite pool,sauna,steam rooms cost about $105 per crossing.

Does anyone have any actual recent experience of both cost and that all things actually work as in the pool is warm, the steam / sauna work etc.

Also I know in the past I was able to buy a reduced full B2B transatlantic fare (as in 14 nights), is that still possible?

Also I can't remember if I could use the facilities on the day the ship is in/just left Southampton/just left New York?

See pages 10-13 of this menu of services:https://www.canyonranch.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/menu-services-canyon-ranch-spa-fitness-QM2-web-4.pdf

Last June the 6-day pass was only good for that specific crossing - the six days could not be stretched out over a 14-day B2B.   Access to the aromotheray pool is complimentary if one has a spa treatment booked that day.  

On turn-around days the Spa and gym will not open until Noon. 

Edited by BlueRiband
  • Like 1

Yes a good point to remember;  On a B2B transatlantic, a 'several days pass' for the Canyon Ranch spa is only for use on the specific crossing which it is purchased . It cannot be used on the return leg of the voyage, as I found out  (September 2018)

I'm still a bit miffed , they owe me two unused days.😥  

Edited by Bell Boy

30 minutes ago, 3rdGenCunarder said:

So it looks like you don't have to buy a spa pass for the entire voyage? That's a nice option. Does anyone know if pricing is similar for the other ships?

No you don't need to buy the pass for the entire voyage. My suggestion is ( on QM2 transatlantic crossings ) just buy a pass for about four days ( a pass for a couple of days gives you a reduction from the Daily rate) 

Also keep your eyes open for ad -hock Canyon Ranch deals (occasionally  in the daily program) 

The procedure/system on the Vista class ships is slightly different and not as accommodating as QM2 due to the limited number of  loungers. It's best to arrange this with the Spa staff on 'embarkation day' .  

10 hours ago, BlueRiband said:

Thanks for that.

I also found current price list (always helpful!) on pages 69-70.

14 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

No you don't need to buy the pass for the entire voyage. My suggestion is ( on QM2 transatlantic crossings ) just buy a pass for about four days ( a pass for a couple of days gives you a reduction from the Daily rate) 

Also keep your eyes open for ad -hock Canyon Ranch deals (occasionally  in the daily program)

I get the point, though apparently 4-days is not an option.

The "Menu" that BlueRiband linked, above, says 1-day, 3-day and 6-day options are offered.  BIG savings to go multi-day (3-day is less expensive than two 1-days, 6-day less expensive than three 1-days or than a 3-day plus a 1-day).  I'll probably go for 6-days for the First Mate. Me, I'll be in Churchill's...

1 hour ago, BiggDawg said:

Thanks for that.

I also found current price list (always helpful!) on pages 69-70.

I get the point, though apparently 4-days is not an option.

The "Menu" that BlueRiband linked, above, says 1-day, 3-day and 6-day options are offered.  BIG savings to go multi-day (3-day is less expensive than two 1-days, 6-day less expensive than three 1-days or than a 3-day plus a 1-day).  I'll probably go for 6-days for the First Mate. Me, I'll be in Churchill's...

Yes, go for whatever Canyon Ranch is offering at the time of your particular voyage , they are forever changing the goal posts. For example, we used to be able to use a 'several days pass' on a B2B/round trip, but then they changed it almost over night. 😕