Anthem Pre-Cruise "Deals" for Chops?

We sailed on the Anthem a couple of years ago. We pre-purchased a discounted dinner at Chops....I don't recall what the full cost was, but we paid $33 pp for the one night. We're sailing on Anthem again this May...Since booking I regularly stalk the cruise planner for "deals". Was wondering if anyone has seen this type of discount just for Chops...or has RCI changed that up since we last cruise with them a couple of years ago? We're not interested in any BOGO deals or dining package, just wondering if we could possibly see the same sort of discounted deal for Chops.

32 minutes ago, bar1068 said:

We sailed on the Anthem a couple of years ago. We pre-purchased a discounted dinner at Chops....I don't recall what the full cost was, but we paid $33 pp for the one night. We're sailing on Anthem again this May...Since booking I regularly stalk the cruise planner for "deals". Was wondering if anyone has seen this type of discount just for Chops...or has RCI changed that up since we last cruise with them a couple of years ago? We're not interested in any BOGO deals or dining package, just wondering if we could possibly see the same sort of discounted deal for Chops.

Keep looking at your cruise planner.  Last August sail, we received an e-mail announcing some 25% discount.  One of the restaurants was Chop's and got it for $37 pp.  Right now for our upcoming August sail it's priced at $49.99.  Waiting for any promos. 

Also, we got the BOGO 2 night package on Symphony Feb 2 sail for $40 pp and right now on Anthem it's priced at $49.99 which offers no advantage over the D+ BOGO coupon.

34 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Keep looking at your cruise planner.  Last August sail, we received an e-mail announcing some 25% discount.  One of the restaurants was Chop's and got it for $37 pp.  Right now for our upcoming August sail it's priced at $49.99.  Waiting for any promos. 

Also, we got the BOGO 2 night package on Symphony Feb 2 sail for $40 pp and right now on Anthem it's priced at $49.99 which offers no advantage over the D+ BOGO coupon.

Ok, that gives me hope that something could still pop up over the next 62 as far as a deal goes for Chops. Thanks.

• Clarea changed the title to Anthem Pre-Cruise "Deals" for Chops?
1 hour ago, bar1068 said:

Hope you don't mind, but I modified the title of your thread so it's less confusing.