Wine Package

dorisdoris1

There are wine packages available.  You can purchase them on the ship.  Normally they are in the Cruise Planner under Beverage packages but my CPs have been messed up for a few days.

ASIK, there is no price advantage to pre-purchase a wine package.  We have purchased from our sommelier in our dining room which makes them happy as they get some recognition  and/or bonus for selling beverage packages.  We like to keep our sommlier happy😉

You're not going crazy, my Cruise Planner offered 3, 5 and 7 bottle Classic and Premium wine packages available at various prices a couple days ago. Now they no longer display. 

I was trying to book/purchase the 7-bottle Classic package that was priced at $0.00.  Such the deal, huh?  When I tried to add it to my cart, I receiver an error message. But having said that, when I tried to add the 7-bottle Premium wine package at $299, I received the same error message. So the $0.00 price on the Classic package wasn't the issue. 

I'm gonna wait until after the Spring Weekend sale is over and go back in again and snoop around. For once, I would love to beat Celebrity's crack IT department at their game and actually book and confirm those  7 bottles of wine for $0.00. Back in 2014 we booked a Celebrity suite promo that came with $600 OBC. When we boarded the ship, their computer system had doubled it to $1200. They never caught it (and it was an 18-night cruise). During that voyage I splurged and bought my first iPad in their onboard Apple store. Thanks, Celebrity. 

Wish me luck nailing those 7 bottles of wine. At least 7 is considered a lucky number...….

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Any idea how I can Get a wine list for Eclipse ( South American Cruise for Dec 2019 ) ... just curious ... trying to track down someone who took a picture of the wines from htis winters cruise -  I guess

Since we start in Chile - curious how many Chilean wines they might offer.

Thanks for any help

Greg H