How does Kids Club contact parents if needed.

MissAppleBear

Just returned from the Reflection with our 6 year old Grandson, he really loved the fun factory. They would ask his parents where they would be on the ship if they needed to contact them but then they also gave them a pager. It’s the first time he has ever used a kids club but the staff were wonderful with them and my Daughter felt it was also very safe as they were unable to leave without a nominated adult collecting them.

19 minutes ago, MissAppleBear said:

Oh a Pager! That's a great idea! I'm so glad that they have something like that.

Do you happen to know if kids can use fun factory while parents go ashore in port?

deleted post

Edited by gold1953

ah, Thank you!

I finally found a kids program flyer online and I was reading their info online and it states:

"Programs for our young travelers are available year round from 9:00am each morning, or half an hour before arriving in each port for children with parents on Celebrity Cruises Shore Excursions departing prior to 9:00am. "

Which begs another questions... if you do go ashore and leave kids in Fun Factory, are you restricted to Celebrity Shore Excursions or could you just go shopping for a few hours?

Ref: http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11025200_CEL_KidsProgram_flyer.pdf

2 hours ago, MissAppleBear said:

Oh a Pager! That's a great idea! I'm so glad that they have something like that.

Do you happen to know if kids can use fun factory while parents go ashore in port?

They only got off the ship once while he was in the fun factory to look round the cruise terminal shops but they told the staff where they would be and took the pager with them.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MissAppleBear said:

My first time bringing my daughter on and I expect she will want to be in Kids Club sometimes. She is only 3 though so I was wondering how would the caretakers contact me if they needed to?

Just keep in mind that she needs to be fully potty trained (wipe, flush, wash hands etc) all by herself because they won’t be in the bathroom with her. I’ve read other posts on here where parents/grandparents expected that someone would be in there  that end with the kid in tears because they couldn’t figure out how to flush or use the sink and they were in the bathroom by themselves.

1 hour ago, tomservo said:

Just keep in mind that she needs to be fully potty trained (wipe, flush, wash hands etc) all by herself because they won’t be in the bathroom with her. I’ve read other posts on here where parents/grandparents expected that someone would be in there  that end with the kid in tears because they couldn’t figure out how to flush or use the sink and they were in the bathroom by themselves.

great info! Thanks!

She does do these things by herself, but if i let her, she would probably play with the sink water all day, so I will need to work on her timing with that. Thanks again!