Earliest check-in time?

Harry Peterson

16 hours ago, jeanlyon said:

Maybe that's because we haven't Brexited yet?!

Seriously you don't need to use the Post Office checking service any more if you do it online.  It's really simple.  You fill out the form online, take the photo, it even tells you if the photo is OK, pay your money and then send the old passport by Signed For.  Just too easy.  Only thing that was difficult was finding a blank wall in the house to take the photo against.  You can't have anything in the picture.

Over the past year, OH, friends and myself have all used the Passport Office online renewal service and we've all received our new passports in less than ten days.  DVLA's online road tax renewal is also very painless.

On 4/5/2019 at 6:11 PM, phoenix1975 said:

With regards to online check-in, I've had my email about it today.

You go to the link on the email and input your booking details. Then your passport and payment card details and it issues you with a boarding pass. You can do it up until 10pm GMT on the night before you board and the email says that there will be shorter online check-in queues at the cruise terminal to get on board quicker.

So everything is done beforehand then we just queue up for our cruise cards. Is that right ?