How do I join a roll call?

Hi. I'm registered with CC and I can find the roll call for our next cruise (Zuiderdam on July 13. I can find nothing the enables me to "JOIN ROLL CALL". I can only see the list of those 43 who have already joined. How do I join?

46 minutes ago, lynjoern said:

If already on roll call, why does my name (lynjoern) not appear ?

Are you talking about the "members" list that appears when you "find" your Roll Call using the finder tool?  As the notice on the right side of this board says, the finder tool is not working.   I would not worry about that list in any event; the important thing is that you have posted on your Roll Call.  That is where the discussions will take place among the people on your cruise who have posted on ("joined") your Roll Call. 

56 minutes ago, Jamoy said:

I’ve found my roll call but I can’t work out how to post on it, help!

Welcome to Cruise Critic!   

Open your Roll Call (just as you opened this thread) and click "Reply to this Topic" (just as you replied here).  Do not click on "Start new Topic."

Cruise Critic is a great resource. A few tips: there are helpful "how-to" threads at the top of this forum, you may want to take some time to read them.  Also browse through the various forums (Cruise Lines, Ports of Call, etc.) so you know what is where and the resources that are available. 

Enjoy your cruise!