What Deck Is Traditional Dining Adventure of the Seas?

Does anyone know what levels they use for traditional dinning on the Adventure of the Seas? I was reading things that say they are tending to use the main level for MTD on most ships and then the balcony levels for traditional dinning. Just wondering if Adventure does it that way.

Edited by broadwaycam

• Clarea changed the title to What Deck Is Traditional Dining Adventure of the Seas?
3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Traditional was decks 4 and 5 last month.

3 hours ago, KroozFoolz said:

Same for the March 2, 2019 sailing. 

Cruise Compass indicated Deck 3 for My Time Dining and Decks 4 and 5 for Main and Second Seating Traditional Dining.

I concur. It was the same on the March 10th cruise.

13 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Traditional was decks 4 and 5 last month.

13 hours ago, KroozFoolz said:

Same for the March 2, 2019 sailing. 

Cruise Compass indicated Deck 3 for My Time Dining and Decks 4 and 5 for Main and Second Seating Traditional Dining.

10 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I concur. It was the same on the March 10th cruise.

Thank you all for the information. I have another question that is related. So the traditional dinning times are 6 and 8:30 on the Adventure? That is what is listed for our cruise next February. We have the 6 pm time booked.

23 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

Thank you all for the information. I have another question that is related. So the traditional dinning times are 6 and 8:30 on the Adventure? That is what is listed for our cruise next February. We have the 6 pm time booked.

I don't think those were the traditional times on our cruises last month.  I believe they were earlier, maybe 5:30 and 8?

39 minutes ago, broadwaycam said:

The traditional dining times on the March 10th cruise this year were 5:30 and 8:00.

I think I read somewhere that RCI has changed the times on all (or at least most) cruises from 6:00 & 8:30 to 5:30 & 8:00.

Edited by cruiseguy1016

6 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

The traditional dining times on the March 10th cruise this year were 5:30 and 8:00.

I think I read somewhere that RCI has changed the times on all (or at least most) cruises from 6:00 & 8:30 to 5:30 & 8:00.

I've also read reports that the times can change after booking.  People sign up for 6pm traditional and at some point before the cruise, that changes to 5:30pm.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

I've also read reports that the times can change after booking.  People sign up for 6pm traditional and at some point before the cruise, that changes to 5:30pm.

Dinner at 6:00 is what we wanted and expected. 5:30 is a little early for us. If I had known far enough in advance that we were going to be eating at 5:30, I probably would have chosen My Time Dining.

8 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Dinner at 6:00 is what we wanted and expected. 5:30 is a little early for us. If I had known far enough in advance that we were going to be eating at 5:30, I probably would have chosen My Time Dining.

Same here.  One of the reasons we do My Time now.

9 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I will have to keep an eye out to see of they change it to 5:30.