Booking procedure?

RMS Olympic

After dropping the idea of sailing on VV, I’ve reversed course and have decided to book. I figure a birthday cruise in Sept 2020...5 nights. 

Is booking done on line, through a travel agent or via phone with a VV?

I don’t fit the demographics which is why I dropped my initial sign up slot, but the ship is calling to me, so why not.  If it’s a mistake, I’ll spend my time either in the gym working out or at the nearest bar ...working out 😈👹🤪

Any guidance in booking would be appreciated.

Tom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RMS Olympic said:

After dropping the idea of sailing on VV, I’ve reversed course and have decided to book. I figure a birthday cruise in Sept 2020...5 nights. 

Is booking done on line, through a travel agent or via phone with a VV?

I don’t fit the demographics which is why I dropped my initial sign up slot, but the ship is calling to me, so why not.  If it’s a mistake, I’ll spend my time either in the gym working out or at the nearest bar ...working out 😈👹🤪

Any guidance in booking would be appreciated.

Tom

I booked online. Note that if you book online, they will assign you a cabin.

https://www.virginvoyages.com/book/voyage-planner/find-a-voyage?sailors=2&cabins=1&fromDate=2020-04-01&toDate=2020-10-31&currencyCode=USD

You can call directly to book, though, and request a specific cabin. 954 488 2955

I'm not sure if they are up and running with travel agents yet. I believe they are.

I am totally sympathetic to those worrying about the 'demographic' issue, but it's hard for me to imagine the pax will look much different from, say, a newer NCL ship out of Miami, minus the kids. In other words, don't sweat it. 🙂 (Just my opinion, though.) 

(I'm booked for Oct 2020, myself. I'm older than a millennial but younger than Richard Branson. 🙂 )

Edited by AdoraBelle

If you book over the phone, make sure to check the booking over carefully.  For some reason they could NOT get my name right.  It took about 4 phone calls to get my correct name and birthday on the booking.  

7 minutes ago, AdoraBelle said:

(I'm booked for Oct 2020, myself. I'm older than a millennial but younger than Richard Branson. 🙂 )

Us too.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Thanks for the response. As I don’t fit any  “group”....... I figure I will be fine. As long as the crew is fun, I’ll just have cocktails and watch the attitude if there is some.

As an equal opportunist when it comes to eye candy which has no calories nor carbs....... I’ll be a happy Cruiser. Now to book on line today! 

Thanks to all.

Tom

• Like 2