Chill Island cabana- coc0 cay

Hi 

My family just booked the chill island cabana and I was wondering if its located on the same spot as they were months before, are they new cabanas or the same one. Also I remember it was private for people  booking the cabanas, is it private now ? How about the private lunch and  do I have to take the normal tram or do we have those especial golf cart to drop you there. Do I pick the location at the excursion desk or you cant reserve any spot  I know the new cococay just opened but I was wondering if you have any info about it most of the time this forum is more informed than any TA at royal caribbean

Thank you

Chill Island isn't officially open yet so no one knows.  We can speculate though...

The existing cabanas are in a private area today and presumably will be in the future.  They were moved once so could be moved again to suit the overall plan for "Chill Island".  

The rest is anyone's guess as they continue to build out and modify CocoCay. 

Depending when you cruise is, keep watching as more details emerge.