7 person Shuttle Orlando to Port Canaveral- Suggestions for 7?

happyship

We are staying near the Orlando airport the night before our cruise and plan to take some sort of transportation to Port Canaveral the next morning.  We are 4 adults and 3 kids- any suggestions on limo/car services?  Uber X costs $55 for 4 and Uber XL (SUV) is $78.72 but they only take a maximum of 6.  The cruise transfer is $69 per person round trip which is way too expensive. The cheapest option we could find for seven with luggage is orlandoshuttleservice.com which is $300 round trip for 7 people. So it is actually less expensive to take two separate cars on Uber X ($110 each car round trip for a total of $220 for both families) than to take one vehicle that can accommodate 7. We would rather ride together but not if we have to pay $80 more dollars for the privilege of doing so. Does anyone have any advice? I have never tried to negotiate getting 7 in an Uber XL but I would imagine it wouldn't be a problem if one adult sat in the front and they had two rows. Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

Two standard rental cars for about $50 each is another option.  Drop passengers and bags, then return the cars and ride the agency's shuttle back to the port.

Or leave the driving and hassles to someone else - Cortrans shuttles charges $20 per person each way ( might be a kid or group discount).

On 3/31/2019 at 9:35 PM, happyship said:

I have never tried to negotiate getting 7 in an Uber XL but I would imagine it wouldn't be a problem if one adult sat in the front and they had two rows. Thanks in advance for any advice you can provide.

Where does the luggage go ?