Amsterdam Launderette

CruiseMob

9 hours ago, Richjoxyz said:

Is dry cleaning included in the $7 Dollar deal?  I assume dry cleaning and pressing is a separate charge.

Dry cleaning is not included in the unlimited package. There is a separate charge for that.
Do not ever mix laundry and dry cleaning in the same bag!

Funatabi,

At least in the past, for LONG cruises and Grand Voyages they have laundry plans for the cruise that are WAY less than $7.00 per day average.  While I no longer have any of my past bills, as I recall last year on the 2018 World the package was close to $300.00 for the 113 days, or around $3 dollars per day, and that was per cabin - not per person.  Maybe someone on the present WC can tell you this year's price when they return.  I had excellent service with the Package.  

We were on the Rotterdam last week and bought the unlimited package shortly after we set sail. The next morning we sent out a bag, and it was back that night. You have the option of selecting if you want it folded or on hangers. We sent ours out daily and came home with very few dirty clothes. Saturday we weren't able to send a bag out due to time. I sent everything except my swimsuits and bras. I washed those myself and hung them on the clothesline. 

It is worth every fit of the $49 to come back with clean clothes, and not to have to pack so many!