WHEN WAS THE ECSTASY LAST IN DRYDOCK?

AmberTeka

Our large family group cruised on the Elation this spring. Even during  Spring Break, we had a great time. We are thinking about doing it again, next year, on the Ecstasy, which is moving to JAX  when the Elation goes to P.C.      But The reviews are really bad.  And I think a lot of times bad reviews center around a personal issue  between the Passengers and Carnival, but a  lot of reviews say  that the ship is stinky, looks bad, food is bad, etc.    Could someone on here, tell me what they thought of the Ecstasy? We  can drive to Tampa for the Paradise, or to P.C. for the Elation again.   Thanks.

Edited by AmberTeka

We took our first cruise on her in Feb of last year. We had nothing to compare her to but we found the food to be excellent and the crew was fantastic. She had a little wear and tear but she sits on an ocean..it happens. She has us addicted to cruising and would sail her again.

We were just on the Ecstasy in February, and had no problems, whatsoever.  It was a great cruise!  We're Platinum, and have been on most of Carnival's ships.  I don't mind the smaller, Fantasy class, at all.

• Like 1

Thank you all so much.   When they redid the Elation I think they  put in a new 12 Deck, ? Any chance that will happen with the Ecstasy?  Those cabins had sofas.  And the drydock makes a lot of difference.  

Edited by AmberTeka