Complimentary Bermuda Tenders to St. George's?

mbottoms66

1 hour ago, bluesea777 said:

Yes, I already know that the OP has a mobility scooter so that's why I said "your scooter" 😉

OK..I think I see what the problem is. You wrote "Those ferries will allow you to ride your scooter on board. Not free, though."

I took the "Not free though" to mean that you were saying there was a charge for the scooter, when your intended meaning was that the ferry ride to Hamilton was not free for the passenger.

14 minutes ago, mking8288 said:

Note; these are oversized images, zoomable - ferry's 2018 schedule isn't as clear as it can be.  

The poster asking about the schedule is on the Gem, not the Escape, so the schedule in the photo may not be the same .

In any event it's important to note that the ferry schedule varies by day of the week. For those on the Gem there won't be any service on Sunday, and the Tuesday schedule will not be the same as the Monday schedule. The last ferry on Tuesday will be much earlier than 5 pm as the Gem departs Bermuda at 5:30 .

11 hours ago, bluesea777 said:

The regular Bermuda ferries go to Hamilton. Those ferries will allow you to ride your scooter on board. Not free, though.

But, the public ferries are really cheap.  And the ferry port is just down the dock from the ship. 

• 3 weeks later...

Have taken NCL ferry to St George.  With bad knees just avoid sitting at table seats which are a little tight making it harder to get up.  Nice ride, worth the trip.  St George is quaint but clearly missing the Majesty which docked there for 10 years.  Many, many happy memories of Majesty and St George.

Was disappointed last week that Norwegian ferry was not available on the day we arrived(Thursday) and was only available on sailaway day until 1pm final return ferry.  Pointless on Friday as we were sailing at 5pm.   Saw the ferry pull in on Thursday as we docked, but was told it was only available to the Escape passengers for Thursday and open to both on Friday.