Weather first 2 weeks in June

Jayers

What can I expect for weather on a transatlantic, Queen Mary 2, crossing the first 2 weeks of June. I’ve never been on a transatlantic voyage so I have no idea what to expect. I’m sure the weather varies but would like to know how hot/cold/windy in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.  Thanks for your time. 

1 hour ago, Jayers said:

What can I expect for weather on a transatlantic, Queen Mary 2, crossing the first 2 weeks of June. I’ve never been on a transatlantic voyage so I have no idea what to expect. I’m sure the weather varies but would like to know how hot/cold/windy in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.  Thanks for your time. 

Did a round trip last year and the seas were like glass to the point of being almost boring. Your experience may vary!

Edited by orchestrapal

We have not been in June, but in July and August we fabulous hot and sunny weather on two days and freezing cold, high winds with lashing rain, extremely rocky seas  and closed decks every other day. Both ways.

You simply can’t tell, the North Atlantic is extremely unpredictable. Nevertheless, a crossing is wonderful and I am sure you’ll enjoy it, regardless of the weather.