Fury Catamaran for Non-Swimmer

drdaddy

We have been to Cozumel a few times.  I have booked the Fury Catamaran through Royal Caribbean.  I have seen that thing come back to the pier many times and I have always said that everyone seems to be having such a good time.

My wife is a non-swimmer.  She is good in shallow water (Sting Ray City in the Caymans was no problem).  Certainly I am not concerned with any snorkeling for her but does anyone have a good idea as to whether or not she will be able to get from the boat to the beach break?  If she has to stay onboard I assume this would not be a problem.

Thanks

At the beach the water is about chest deep from the stairs on the boat to shore.  I didn't think it was a problem and I am short.  She should be able to get off.   Also the crew is FANTASTIC, so if she has any problems they will help her.  

As far as the snorkeling part, you are required to wear the snorkel vest, so she might enjoy getting in the water if she knows she can't sink.  She can try it out, and if she doesn't like it she can get back onboard any time during the snorkel.  

Edited by ABQrobin