Indy-Has Grease finished....replacement?

We are going on Indy for the first time in July. I had read so many good reviews on the Grease show, but I have seen several things on Instagram which makes me think that the show has come to an end. Is this correct? 

If so, are there plans to replace it with a different musical!

12 minutes ago, Micnvic said:

We are going on Indy for the first time in July. I had read so many good reviews on the Grease show, but I have seen several things on Instagram which makes me think that the show has come to an end. Is this correct? 

If so, are there plans to replace it with a different musical!

Cast may change, which may be what the posts you've seen were referencing 🙂  

1 minute ago, smaheu11 said:

We are going on IDOS tomorrow 😊Just wondering is Gr

ease playing for a 4 day cruise? not showing on planner?

Indy doesn't use reservations for entertainment.  Shows never appear in the cruise planner.

We just got off the five night and had both Grease and Once Upon A Time.  During Once Upon A Time we overheard some of the Grease cast members in the crowd that weren't involved in Once Upon A Time talking about how their stints were done in about a week.  To us it sounded like there was a cast change coming.

Hummmm, I hope you are right. Just do not see it listed on the app. and according to the daily planners that i have seen it s/b in the same theater " Royal Theater" and scheduled for the aprx same times? Here hoping we will get both 😏

1 hour ago, smaheu11 said:

We are sailing tomorrow... Looks like Grease has been replaced with Once Upon A Time? At least that is what my App is telling me. 

Was on Indy last week.  If memory serves, Grease played night one and two, while Once Upon A time played the last couple of nights.

Related note, on the 3rd night they had an awesome Journey tribute band by the name of Resurrection.  Not sure if they will still be on the ship but a must see in my opinion.  Drummer in fact was a back-up in the actual band for many years.

Dan

Edited by Twin Dad