Spectrum of the Seas Feb to October 2020

2 hours ago, Jzx1103 said:

Anyone know how come there's no scheduled sailings for Spectrum of the Seas after Jan 2020 until Nov 2020? Is it just not out yet or did someone charter the ship for 9 Months.

The 11/2020 sailings are out of Hong Kong.  Sailings in mainland China go through a very complicated process with the Chinese Government and until they approve it, it will not be published.  In addition, the cruises are released first the Chinese Whole sellers first, before it is opened up to general booking.  I'm thinking around June you might see it.

13 minutes ago, Joseph2017China said:

The 11/2020 sailings are out of Hong Kong.  Sailings in mainland China go through a very complicated process with the Chinese Government and until they approve it, it will not be published.  In addition, the cruises are released first the Chinese Whole sellers first, before it is opened up to general booking.  I'm thinking around June you might see it.

Thanks, guess I'll check again in a few months, Do you know if Spectrum will be sailing out of Shanghai or Tianjin. I'm hoping Shanghai since my extended family is all there and I'm overdue for a visit.

56 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Yes, Quantum moves from Shanghai to Tianjin at the end of May this year.

Yes, but that was to make room for Spectrum.  From what I read, Spectrum will home port in Shanghai most of the year.  But that would still be anyone's guess at this time.

1 minute ago, Joseph2017China said:

Yes, but that was to make room for Spectrum. 

I think that is what she has done in years past as well - summer from Tianjin and Shanghai in the winter. I think it's just coincidence that Spectrum is showing up this year at the time she leaves. RCI will put the ship where they can get most money - I'm assuming they had that pattern for Quantum for that reason and would expect to continue with that pattern with Spectrum.